Monday, October 27, 2014


Biography!!



I am the source of developing bond between U.S.A and Pakistan. My name is Ali Akmal Chaudhry from Punjab, Pakistan. I am a YES scholar! YES (youth exchange and study) program is the international scholarship for youth. Youth of today are very talented and have spirit to prove themselves. YES is one of the programs that stand with people who have resolute aims for their lives. This program is sponsored by the U.S Department of State. YES took me from Pakistan to U.S.A in order to enhance my experience. This scholarship had given me a plethora chance to know about my country from American perspective. I am here to be part of American culture and traditions. I am in Westerville, Ohio. Westerville South High School is my education institution for this entire year. I am going to experience American life style and festivals for one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment