Blogger:
I learned a lot about blogging in GNML. It taught me that how can i concise my all social medias in one website which would make much easy for people to know about my recent posts in any kind of platforms. It will make easy for me to give people address of any kind social media. I can give my blog's website through which people can get to my profile of any kind of social media. Example: FB, Twitter or Instagram etc.
Twitter:
In twitter I learned that how can i give strong message in small words. GNML helped me organizing my twitter account and made it looks like organized account and also learned how to embed it in the blog.
You Tube:
Every time in my life i uploaded the videos in youtube that were not much beneficial to people. But when i uploaded my elevator speech first time with some important information (about child labor). I was really appreciated from people and that was a time learned that how strong are the videos on You Tube when it is with some beneficial information. I also learned how to embed videos in blog.
Facebook:
I never had any facebook page and never knew that how to make a page on facebook. Now I can feel that how strong and organized my posts about child labor are on my page of facebook as compared to the posts i use to upload from my pesonal account of Fb.
Instagram:
Picture says thousand words. I learned the importance and power of images on instagram. Pictures on instagram gives people an emotional and real feeling about my compaign (child labor). I learned that which type of pictures are strong and more effective to upload from GNML.
LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is only one social media that i don't use to give importance but now i came to know how beneficial this platform is to make connections. By the help of GNML I came to know that how I can be professional user on LinkedIn and how to organize my profile which can leave a strong impact on people.
YES! I learned a lot from GNML! GO GO GO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment